Monday, February 24, 2014

Christmas Post left to sit way too long

It's embarrassing how long I saved this one before posting it. But good new is that the ideas behind it can apply to any time, any holiday, any season. Every year for Christmas I try to do something different when I wrap my Christmas presents. This last year I decided to go 'old school' and I wrapped all my gifts the same in brown paper and twine. For gifts that were too awkward to be wrapped easily I used holiday paper bags from the grocery store, with my own little artistic addition of course.
Then I made handmade tags using craft paper for all my family members, and for my husband I decorated brown envelopes, and made little handmade notes to put inside, one for every gift.
I loved the finished product. Still so Christmas-y and yet easily distinguishable from everyone else's. I plan on using this again through out the year. It would be so cute in the spring for Easter, summer birthdays, or for a baby shower even. Almost anything is possible with a little creativity.



No comments:

Post a Comment